Committed to the health and well-being of the people
of Western North Carolina
In Buncombe County, CarePartners Foundation builds community engagement around the following services:
- CarePartners Rehabilitation Hospital
- CarePartners Outpatient Center
- CarePartners Hospice Solace Center (inpatient facility)
- CarePartners Adult Day Services
- Hospice Bereavement Services and Counseling Center
- Wheelchair Seating & Mobility Clinic
- Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
There are so many ways to be part of CarePartners Foundation’s work in Buncombe County. Volunteer opportunities include working at the thrift store or estate sales area, serving in the gift shop that’s located in the Rehabilitation hospital, or helping to plan one of the many special events that happen throughout the year.
Giving opportunities in Buncombe County include remembering a loved one by adding their name to the memorial wall located at the Solace Center, purchasing a memorial ornament during the holiday season, or donating to the adult day scholarship fund. Contact CarePartners Foundation to learn more about the wide range of ways you can be part of our mission.